Favourite Emulated Platform

What is your favourite emulated platform (used most frequently)?

• Total voters

glezmen

The title says all: what's your most frequently emulated platform? In the posts you can also list your favourite games :)

Every platform has it's great games, but I prefer NES, SNES, Genesis and all Gameboys :)

and.... I always love play Prince of Persia on PocketSnes ;)

Checked NES/SNES but it's really only the latter, never liked the NES much.

I use Mame most frequently because it seems to be good for a handheld. The game length is perfect for short gaming and its unique as an emulator because its games are so inaccessible otherwise.

SNES always. and MegaDrive. don't need anything else to be happy emulation-wise :)

And you forgot Atari ST and other platforms; when posting a 'what is favourite', always try not to be biased towrads your favourites? I mean, how can you list Amiga and not Atari ST, its arch rival? :)

(you know what my choice would be ;)

jeff

Vic-20 is missing too (under Vice say)
Neo Geo shoudl be broken up by MVs (arcade) as its entirely different to Pocket

skeezix said:
And you forgot Atari ST and other platforms; when posting a 'what is favourite', always try not to be biased towrads your favourites? I mean, how can you list Amiga and not Atari ST, its arch rival? :)

(you know what my choice would be ;)

jeff

Vic-20 is missing too (under Vice say)
Neo Geo shoudl be broken up by MVs (arcade) as its entirely different to Pocket

Atari ST added :)
yes, i was thinking about NeoGeo, because it's quite special, some kind of mix of the arcade and home consoles...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does everyone seem to forget the PC Engine in these type of polls and emulator comparisons?.

if you want to vote for something not in the list, just let me know and I add it :)

Back