Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• No, but i will soon

• No and I never will

• Total voters

While i have not played fable yet, from what i have seen the game is going to have to better than life it's self due to all the praise and expectations that have been heaped on the game.

Games like that i tend to avoid or i will be bitterly disapointed when i play it and find out the game had some major flaws.

Even two of my favourite games of all time have some flaws. The only game i can think that is faultless is OoT.

The Mole posted on Sep 30 2004 at 10:14 PM said:
While i have not played fable yet, from what i have seen the game is going to have to better than life it's self due to all the praise and expectations that have been heaped on the game.

Games like that i tend to avoid or i will be bitterly disapointed when i play it and find out the game had some major flaws.

Even two of my favourite games of all time have some flaws. The only game i can think that is faultless is OoT.

I presume you mean Ocarina of Time. I'll tell you now that Fable isn't that special so you won't be disappointed! It is good fun though.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL i think you misunderstood.

I will be bitterly disapointed if its not the best game ever, as all the little Xbox fan boys have been raving on about this game since it was first unvailed.

All the praise and expectations that have been put on this game mean that it must be the best game ever in order to live upto my expectations.

It will be interesting to see how good it is or if it is just another overhyped Xbox game that is worth about 80-90%.

Hey, can you still have kids cause i'm tryin ( we keep fuckin) with my first wife and my second is a stuckup bitch.
Even though i got two wife's I've still got a halo.

xboxit posted on Oct 2 2004 at 07:47 AM said:
Hey, can you still have kids cause i'm tryin ( we keep fuckin) with my first wife and my second is a stuckup bitch.
Even though i got two wife's I've still got a halo.

No idea, I'm married to the mayor and it was so much effort to get her into bed that I only bothered once.

I brutally murdered loads of people and I still have a halo so... :p

I got married to the mayor and some lady in the same town. they still haven't met each other. I've had sex with my first wife 9 times and the mayor twice i think. :D

An xbox is definitly worth picking p over the N-gage.All though the N-gage does have some cool emulation.You can get a modded xbox and have all the emulation you want!

and also the n-gage doesnt even have over 30 games for it

I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE I WANT FABLE

Repeat to infinity ty.

I finally got Fable. Finished it as a good guy in 14 hours. I still missed loads out mind. Going to go through it again and be an evil son of a bitch this time. Is it agreed that to be hulking like Thunder/Twinblade you need to eat crap loads of red meat and carry a heavy weapon? Or do you need to have physique max first/as well? I really want a huge char this time but all I can manage is obese lol.

Memnoch posted on Oct 13 2004 at 10:37 AM said:
I finally got Fable. Finished it as a good guy in 14 hours. I still missed loads out mind. Going to go through it again and be an evil son of a bitch this time. Is it agreed that to be hulking like Thunder/Twinblade you need to eat crap loads of red meat and carry a heavy weapon? Or do you need to have physique max first/as well? I really want a huge char this time but all I can manage is obese lol.

I was really skinny, even when I got fat to get throught that door I still looked skinny...

PS How easy was Thunder?

Rico posted on Oct 13 2004 at 06:13 AM said:
generalnmx posted on Oct 3 2004 at 10:55 AM said:
There will be a PC version of this game, perhaps sooner then we think.
Cite?

No official announcement or rumor, just a hunch based on past experiences. RPGs aren't one of the best-selling genres, and Xbox games are usually pretty Windows-portable.

i should buy fable sson, but all of my money is being poured into my bike...
maybe i should get it for PeeCee... but that would require a new one, seeing as my ram is shite, my processor is an athlon xp2000, and it just all around sucks.

I wANT A NEW G5!!! tthen, with my 30 wide screen monitor that i will also get, i can run VPC on one side and something elses on the other

Back