F-200 - Will It Be On Time

Well except from the fact that it is released by GPH, a company that doesn't mind letting their costumers wait, no..

But I'm afraid the fact says enough..

But it doesn't matter, if that is what it takes to get a fully tested working bugfree handheld....

I think Zodd broke the release date for it being on October 22. So it has enough room to start "shipping" on that day (since shipping the product out to costumers is variable in weeks time anyway;even in "next day shipping"). But it's a good chance that it could come just before Halloween.

MrTAToad said:
As the F-200 is supposed to be out this month, I presume there is nothing that will delay it, is there ?

Not so bothered if its on time - so long as when it does the dpad is better than the pre-production units.

Last edited by a moderator:
That painted silver border looks awful :(

Why couldn't they keep the whole thing black? It looks so much more professional.

Alex. said:

Why couldn't they keep the whole thing black? It looks so much more professional.
It's a result of everything "going iPod"
Most devices (although not alot of phones) are either 1. already white or 2. have a special white version. Maybe its supposed to look sleeker?
Here is a short list of some things:

1. iPod
2. DS lite
3. White chocolate
4. most 3rd party "i-gadgets"

Alex. said:

I agree completely.Wish it stayed black or at least had 2 or 3 color choices <_<

Lol, apple have stopped painting everything white any more, it's all about trendy brushed metal.

Just one more thing GPH missed the boat on...

dynamism.com says: [GP2X F-200] GP2X F-200 Lead time: Mid-to-late November... but maybe they just dont get the first batch or something.

On an unrelated note and after having watched the little video, where the hell do you dock the stylus? The DS has always included somewhere to store the stylus after use? If there is no dock, I can see that this will become a popular replacement item as people start mis-placing them.

slaanesh said:
On an unrelated note and after having watched the little video, where the hell do you dock the stylus? The DS has always included somewhere to store the stylus after use? If there is no dock, I can see that this will become a popular replacement item as people start mis-placing them.
I don't think there is one...

Well, you weren't seriously thinking gph did something right for once, were you?

Heck yes... Look at the first picture (and a couple of others).
The stylus is loose or it can be attached to the carrying strap hole with the string on the end of it. Go GPH!

Back