Ext. To T.v?

PinkSpider posted on Aug 10 2004 at 02:13 PM said:
Because you smell... only joking :)

There was a prototype made and someone has it but that is all..
sigh :rolleyes: rumors and more rumors...

ok...lets ask a gp32 veteran...ME :lol: member no. 170...

there WAS a prototype made, probobly even more than one...gamepark uses it at trade shows and the like.

it DOES NOT use the ext port...it connects to the DIGITAL interface from the lcd and converts it into analog sygnals that a tv or monitor can take...

not easy to make at home...aparantly fxman was going to recieve plans from gamepark but they forgot... :lol:

it MIGHT be possible to set it up to grab a frame from the lcd and send it through the serial cable as a bitmap into a programmed PIC chip that would convert the bitmap to ntsc or pal video......it'd be hard...but cool too...it would also probobly be really low framerate... <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
PinkSpider posted on Aug 10 2004 at 02:25 PM said:
In an interview wasent there one?
yup...but it wasn't through the ext port...it connects to the lcd ribbon cable and steals the signals...

M64 FIRSTPLAYER posted on Aug 10 2004 at 08:27 PM said:
:( wanted to play in the car :( but thanks anyway!!!
but you already look like your having so much fun in the car

photo-3547.jpg

and for the record, ure GP32 can go into the car with you, THATS THE IDEA OF A PORTABLE CONSOLE

Attachments

• photo-3547.jpg
    photo-3547.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 112
  • photo-3547.jpg
    photo-3547.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 125
  • photo-3547.jpg
    photo-3547.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 107
ok...lets ask a gp32 veteran...ME member no. 170...

hey, i'm a veteran (no 3)

there WAS a prototype made, probobly even more than one...gamepark uses it at trade shows and the like.

It's seems there are only 2 prototypes. I've got one and Gamepark the other one

it DOES NOT use the ext port...it connects to the DIGITAL interface from the lcd and converts it into analog sygnals that a tv or monitor can take...

probably, but I never opened it to verify

not easy to make at home...aparantly fxman was going to recieve plans from gamepark but they forgot...

yes, the forgot... soooooooo many things..... Face to face, they promised to send plans to me many times, but when they're back to korea, they do not reply to my mails about it....

sad, very sad......

Gamepark, the only company who can totally ignore the end user and still manage to sell unit's... Good thing they atleast know how to design a console!

M64 FIRSTPLAYER posted on Aug 10 2004 at 03:27 PM said:
:( wanted to play in the car :( but thanks anyway!!!
. . .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back