Exagear is dead

Well, GoG and HumbleBundle are full of Closed sources linux games. And there is also Steam on Linux, that's why I asked.

I've got a lot of Linux games in my Steam library that I'd like to play on the go.

Finally I bought it. I guess the product wasn't attractive at all if you look at youtube, people barely get things running and performance showed is horrible.

Can't know if will be different in Pyra but still I remember this video that was very promising:

3D acceleration was added with v2, and apparently it's even better with v3 now.
Well which would have been lovely IF I had the SGX drivers working at the time when making that video.

I think 3D Acceleration for Exagear is only for Raspberry PI opensource 3D driver.

Wine-Hangover is targetting android platform probably, and Google will make 64bits native library mandatory this year, so that seems the correct move (even if largely more difficult to emulate the x86_64 architecture then the already complicate x86 one).

Aw dangit, you're right
"ExaGear Desktop supports 3D hardware graphics acceleration on Raspberry Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi 3 models."
Well that's a fine kick in the pants.

I'm surprised how many of you are willing to plonk some cash on some closed source that'll never get any faster or have any bugs fixed. I mean we've all done the same with closed source games before steam et al made updating easy, but those were entertaining no matter how badly they run. I guess this should let you play some of those old games on the go though, so I guess I can understand it really.

I'm surprised how many of you are willing to plonk some cash on some closed source that'll never get any faster or have any bugs fixed.
Most of us plonked the cash years ago as an investment, to show them that we believed in the value of the product they wanted to offer even though it was in a pretty new state with poor licensing. They made a lot of promises and most of those promises only partially materialized.

I'm surprised how many of you are willing to plonk some cash on some closed source that'll never get any faster or have any bugs fixed.
I spent a lot more on dumber investments...

Back