EVO 2 and evo 2dx

pan2x

Still Fresh
I know it's nothing new to any off us,but what do you lot make of the EVO2 and the more expensive EVO2DX?

www.envizionsinc.com

stopped following it years ago as there seemed little hope of the evo console ever fabricating in to anything when i was last looking at one. if they where in a possiton to release them i would possibly buy one. what put me off the first time round was there was not a community vibe surrounding the console, and with no porting or compiling experience of my own it was unclear what people where intending to develop and whether anything would ever be released for use on the console. and i did read that they where intending to use android in the future before i stopped following, and from the quick look on the site just now that appears to be the route there going. Problem for me there is that i can hook my note up to my tv and use an icp and/or sixaxis and play android games on a large screen without the need to spend 2 months of my wages on yet another android devise.

they have realesed the evo2dx and the evo2dx pocket,the evo2 is available for pre order.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was just a tad sceptical over there release as i cant seem to find many user vids online and of the few some wernt that flattering.

Back