Entware Registration

sPazz livewire

Still Fresh
Okay, here's the deal. I want to download GPcinema from JoyGP but you need to register for that. But the site states the following that Entware games and apps don't support Pacrom and that I need to change firmware which I'm not planning on doing. Does this mean I just can't download it with pacrom and that I have to go to the official firmware to download and play it or does this plain mean I can forget about GPcinema alltogether just because I have pacrom installed?

Your information is a bit incomplete here. I understand you are using pacrom. Are you using pacrom
via mfw2? You can select the original fw by pressing select while turning on the GP32. And, if you
use the link mode provided by the original fw while registering your GP32 at entware, you will be able
to buy GpCinema. You'll need to start GpCinema via the original fw though. It's not too comfortable,
but it's working and does not need another bios flashed.

don posted on Feb 11 2004 at 02:30 PM said:
Your information is a bit incomplete here. I understand you are using pacrom. Are you using pacrom
via mfw2? You can select the original fw by pressing select while turning on the GP32. And, if you
use the link mode provided by the original fw while registering your GP32 at entware, you will be able
to buy GpCinema. You'll need to start GpCinema via the original fw though. It's not too comfortable,
but it's working and does not need another bios flashed.
That's what I wanted to know. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back