Bios, Flashing And Bedwetting.

T

Tempus

Well, this is going to be one of those "This is my first post" posts. Hi to everyone, been reading around this place for a while now. Anyway, here's my problem.

I bought a GP32 FLU from GBAx, with multi-firmware pre-installed. Fantastic! So I thought. I have now gone back to a GP firmware version, because JoyGP would NOT let me download GPCinema, due to the Pacrom.

So now I'm stuck with the GP firmware, without a way to sort it out! If anyone can help, please (for the love of god!) do.

Cheers,

Tempus

Hi tempus!

Your answer seems to be just one topic below yours (well, not anymore, anyway;)). Please refer to http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=7970 which should solve your problems ;)

Wait a minuite, I think I misread your post. Um. Did you install the standard firmware again and want to know how to get the multi back, or did you just change the default one? If the second one, then the link will help.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are still on MULTI FIRMWARE and you have selected to Boot to a specific Firmware and want to change it, Hold SELECT and Turn the GP32 on :D

Yeah, I learned in the end. The hard way though! It's always the hard way!!!

Back