Release Enlightenment on the Pandora

RavenX

Still Fresh
Website
bis.midco.net
I recently read an article that might mean good things for the Pandora. Enlightenment E17 adapted to Linux devices means that there is a good possibility that this awesome highly polished Window Manager might be able to provide the Pandora with a graphical environment that will actually do its awesome hardware justice. If someone gets E running on the P, I think it would be a very good thing indeed.

Check out this thread on OESF.org :

http://www.oesf.org/forum/index.php?sho ... l=e17&st=0

There are screenshots in the first post as well as further on in the thread.
Just showing it has already been compiled for an arm-device, so I'm pretty sure it will be possible to run it on the pandora.
Not sure it's in the angstrom feeds right now, but I've seen it running on angstrom (OZ) before ...

Have fun,
Chero.

I planned on trying the Enlightenment on Angstrom for the Pandora. Raster is a great guy and does killer work. I cannot wait for DR17 to be finished.

E17 has been in development for what... 8 years? I can't trick myself into believing it will ever be released :/

sinoth said:
E17 has been in development for what... 8 years? I can't trick myself into believing it will ever be released :/

Raster is an awesome dude and a serious perfectionist. E17 will eventually be coming out, and it will be awesome.

likwidoxigen said:
sinoth said:
Raster is an awesome dude and a serious perfectionist. E17 will eventually be coming out, and it will be awesome.
Yes but we've already established that the members of these (two) forums are older than some other forums. Will it be released before we reach senility?

Back