Energizer E2/E3 AA Lition batteries?

bannanapie

Still Fresh
Has anyone seen the Energizer E2/E3 technology Lit ion Batteries? They boast the fact that they have lit ion technology and lasy 4 times longer than the standard Alkaline batts...They are AA and 1.5 volts I also looked at the stats..almost all the same as a standard AA bat but lasts up to 4 times longer in digital applications. What I'd like to know is if anyone's tried these? As I do want to give em a try but I don't wan't to end up frying my GP32... ;) I just noticed these last week when trying to find a longer lasting battery than my current Duracell copper tops. :D

I don't know about the Ion energizers but, I use AA Energizer NIMh rechargables 1800Ma. They last as long if not a little longer than regular alkalines plus you get a total of at least 1000 recharges out of them. A real bargain I think. Especially for the amount of time I use the system. I use it at least 4 hours a day. I am addicted... :blink:

I would recommend rechargabe NiMh as well. Not only are they better for the environment (please dispose of your batteries properly!), but they last just as long as Alkalines, have no memory effect and you can get at least 1000 charges a pack.

The initial cost for a fast-charger (2.5 hours) and say.. 4 batteries is higher, but in the long run it's actually MUCH cheaper.

Li-Ion AA Battries????!!!!!! That means rechargable Lithium battries (I think that you meant just plain Li, which are non-rechargable). If there really are Li-Ion AAs then I'm getting them ASAP+Charger!

Back