Electronic Arts

I don't really like that our nations are making this illegal as I would prefer consumers to just massively give EA the middle finger by permanently ignoring their products. That said, I hope they suffer anyway.

Didn't this lot box issue fire up over a year ago now? I've not been keeping an eye on the charts, but a number of recent EA products have reviewed well regardless. If the public isn't taking a stand what else is there to stop anyone getting away with these kinds of abuses?

I don't really like that our nations are making this illegal as I would prefer consumers to just massively give EA the middle finger by permanently ignoring their products. That said, I hope they suffer anyway.

Didn't this lot box issue fire up over a year ago now? I've not been keeping an eye on the charts, but a number of recent EA products have reviewed well regardless. If the public isn't taking a stand what else is there to stop anyone getting away with these kinds of abuses?
modernwarfare2-boycott.png

EA is having their own digital event today to replace whatever they were going to do at E3.

Maybe since PlayStation Magazine already revealed the existence of Sims 5, they can talk about that a bit.

I don't really know what EA's up to these days. Last I heard they were putting more games on Steam, but they still require Origin.

Well, another round of EA games went up on Steam, including Sims 4, and its $500+ worth of DLC.

It's not discounted very much. I could see charging Steam users more if it didn't require Origin, but it still does. Was $5 for the base game on Origin a couple weeks ago, $20 on Steam today.

I sure hope they do something completely different with Sims 5.

Back