Electric Toothbrush Thread

Nova said:
quote said:
Nova said:
I'm not sure if you're aware, but flushing your toilet sends tons of bacteria floating in the immediate area, and tends to settle in things such as toothbrushes. For that reason, I have a sink in my bedroom.
People have survived for thousands of years with shit floating around. Why should you need a seperate sink area? There are probably another 2000 health scares that none of us have heard of and are subject to in our day-to-day lives. Brushing your teeth in a seperate room to your toilet room probably doesn't make you any more hygienic.

Well it does, for the reason I described above. Even if it is as you say, a marginal improvement. I'd still rather not have fecal matter in my toothbrush. That's why I said the case that comes with iorgy's toothbrush is a good idea.
Just mentioning: Everytime u smell poo you actually ingest it. Think about that. Any smell for that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
kuru said:
Nova said:
Well it does, for the reason I described above. Even if it is as you say, a marginal improvement. I'd still rather not have fecal matter in my toothbrush. That's why I said the case that comes with iorgy's toothbrush is a good idea.
Just mentioning: Everytime u smell poo you actually ingest it. Think about that. Any smell for that matter.
Oh dear. I think I'll walk around with a condom on my tongue.

quote said:
You're welcome.

The internets - intensifying your paranoia since 1982.

Edit: @Nova: Your avatar, is that General Jelly Jiggler by any chance? :D

quote said:
kuru said:
Nova said:

Heh, man I miss this place :p

Back