Release Easy RPG PND for Pandora

I prefer Y, but unless you want a poll you should not ask for personal preferences. 

Tell us in which file the setting is and include this file in different versions if possible.  

Use you eyes, i said there are recreations of the RTP. Those can be distributed by us without a problem.

I prefer Y, but unless you want a poll you should not ask for personal preferences. 

Tell us in which file the setting is and include this file in different versions if possible.
For now, it's hard coded. I have to check or code something to make it configurable.

Use you eyes, i said there are recreations of the RTP. Those can be distributed by us without a problem.
Mmmm, I think there is only partial RTP recreation, and I assume it's already embeded in the PND, as part of EasyRPG maker.

For those have random crash during battle, here is tentative fix: EasyRPG_Player.zip.

create a "bin" folder in your appdata folder and copy the file inside. It should be enough to test.

*EDIT* Zipped the file to avoid corruption...

Last edited by a moderator:
The new EasyRPGPlayer PND is on the repo now.

It fixes the random crash during battle.

Build 02
----------

• Fixed random crash during battle
  • Can be called as RunTime now.

New Build on the repo, with updated sources and some improvement to the runs script (handling of space in folder name and automatic renaming of the exe).

Also, if you want to invert B & X button in game, try to put a dummy file names .flipbx in appdata/easyrpgplayer and it should invert the function of these two buttons.

Build 03

------------

• Updated sources (v0.3.2 now)
  • Folder with space are usable now
  • Automatically rename the exe to RPG_RT.exe if needed.

This Build is realy Great.

-No Errors with wrong Directory Names,

-Automatic renaming to RPG_RT.exe,

-A newer EasyRPG Version which support more Audio Formats

Great Work and much more easy to use and more combatibility to Games.

Have here a 16GB SD Card full of Games for it and 80-90 Percent work fine.

I can recomment realy to all:

Try this Build :)

Just for your information:

The latest nightly of Player got a super simple game browser: https://twitter.com/EasyRPG/status/673654810655260673

Maybe is a useful feature for you. Is super simple, so navigating around is not possible, you must start the Player from a directory that is one level higher then the games or use "--project-path" command line argument (see also --help)

Edit:

And when no game is found it outputs now a more useful error message then before ;)

Just for your information:

The latest nightly of Player got a super simple game browser: https://twitter.com/EasyRPG/status/673654810655260673

Maybe is a useful feature for you. Is super simple, so navigating around is not possible, you must start the Player from a directory that is one level higher then the games or use "--project-path" command line argument (see also --help)

Thanks for the info.

I'll try to implement it :)

Here a little Video with a nice Game...most of you know that Game.
Unfortunaly little buggy...maybe an Update of Easy RPG will help.

This Version is awesome/great.
Scripting Things in most RPG Games work now perfectly.
Even that Zelda Game from my last Youtubevideo work perfectly.
I will make a Video soon with the entire Gameplay of this wonderfull Game.

Thx for Updating the Sources...helped realy a Lot.

Btw:
I there any Chance to play the Games stretched/Fullscreen with OmapDSS?
Maybe the Games get with OmapDSS a little Performance boost and the RPG Maker 2000/2003 Games dont use a Mouse in the Games.

Maybe i can try to add that export=omapdss command before running the PND from Terminal?

Btw:
I there any Chance to play the Games stretched/Fullscreen with OmapDSS?
Maybe the Games get with OmapDSS a little Performance boost and the RPG Maker 2000/2003 Games dont use a Mouse in the Games.

Maybe i can try to add that export=omapdss command before running the PND from Terminal?

Nope, no Omapdss here, it's SDL2 and using glshim.

ok thank you for the Information ;)
[doublepost=1457022815,1457003748][/doublepost]This newer EasyRPG Version is very very good.
Enjoy the Zelda Links Awakening fully Playable on your Pandora :D
Thx again Ptitseb..it work wonderfull :happy:

Cool. Thanks for always making these showcase videos.

Keep an eye on the EasyRPG blog. We will release 0.4.1 this month with ca. 50 bugfixes since 0.4. ;)

Back