Early 1Ghz unit showing bad PSOD.

Grench

Forum Addict!
I have an early (#68?) 1Ghz Pandora that is going purple screen techno crazy.  Bad vid cable.  I didn't think that problem was supposed to be possible in the 1Ghz - but maybe that's because I had an early one.

Anyway, I'm in the US.  Can I send it to Link's shop in the US or does it need to go back to ED's shop in Germany to replace the video cable?

Thank you.

Oh, it can happen. The cable is a pretty delicate one, so if it's not put in properly, it might also break after a while.

It's just a lot more rare.

As long as Link has these on stock, he can replace then as well, yes.

Can't seem to raise Link.  Vacation maybe?

I have two Pandoras, so I was going to try to order 2-3 LCD cables and a pair of complete case plastics sets from ED's store to have the parts on hand to do my own repairs and save on shipping my Pandora back and forth - the store limits to one item of each type???

My CC Pandora needs re-cased.

My 1ghz Pandora needs an LCD cable.

The last go-round I had with the LCD cable (my CC unit) I bought parts from Craig.   I'm not wanting to feed more money that direction.  I was able to replace the LCD cable using the video that you (ED) had created - no problem.

ED - how do I get your store to sell me, as one order:

3 LCD cables

2 complete silver case plastics sets

2 extra battery doors beyond the plastics sets

2 extra hinge inserts beyond the plastics sets

If they're available, I would like to combine shipping with 2 EXT adapter dongles/cables.  Those should be coming in soon, right?

Are the hinge bits included with the plastics sets?  I want to make sure I have 4 of those total.

I'm putting this in the support forum instead of personal mail since there is nothing controversial and others may have the same or similar questions in the future.

Thank you.

The store is not limited, you should be a able to order as many of the items as you want. However, we haven't put full silver sets together right now, hopefully we'll find time to do this after GamesCom.

I was looking to get a case as well, but was waiting on coupons for TV cables, whatever they might be before I ordered a case for my cc.  .

The store is not limited, you should be a able to order as many of the items as you want. However, we haven't put full silver sets together right now, hopefully we'll find time to do this after GamesCom.
I found the issue.  Apparently I was trying to order the last LCD cable in stock then increase my order by another - which caused it to pop up an error telling me I couldn't.

The store isn't the issue - it's the inventory.  LCD cables are now 'out of stock'.

I know you're traveling.  It can wait until you get home and can re-stock the store.

Thank you!

LCD cables are still out of stock in ED's store...

ED - do you have an idea of when I'll be able to order these?

Thank you.

Not still - again. Some people have ordered last week. Will receive more from GC though :)

You must be selling a lot of them.  Every time I go to the store site it's out of LCD cables and case plastics sets.  I was going to skip waiting for the TV cable voucher and just get the whole order going.

My 1Ghz unit has a bad LCD cable.  My CC unit has a self-destructing case - so I'm treating it with kid gloves and it's not traveling.  It's like being Pandoraless.  :-(

I know you're busy - but is there any chance you can set aside my parts list/order and send me a total or let me know when it's all in stock?  Catching it all in stock at once to make the order has been tricky.

3 LCD cables

2 complete silver case plastics sets

2 extra battery doors beyond the plastics sets

2 extra hinge inserts beyond the plastics sets

2 EXT video out cables

1 Pandora Carry Case (may as well)

1 Screen protector pack (2 SPs)

1 Xstylus pack (2 Xstylus)

1 Signed defective MB

And if you're still carrying them - 1 tiny 802.11N WiFi wifi stick

Yes - it's a pile of miscellaneous stuff.  Catching it all in stock at once seems to be difficult.  I don't want to break it up into multiple orders to save on shipping.

Thank you!

Back