Eagearly Awaiting My New Caanoo Next Week!

Chewieshmoo

Still Fresh
I broke down and ordered one which SHOULD arrive on the 17th, basic model with the Black/Blue color. I have downloaded many files in anticipation of course including the latest firmware I could find. If anyone has had any issues or if you have any warnings or suggestions please let me know. Also, any must have or recommended software.

I have a GP2X WIZ already but I wanted the bigger screen! Does the TV out for the WIZ work with this?

No doubt I will have a unboxing and look at the Caanoo at some point on my Classic Gaming Yotube channel (see link in my sig) so any suggestions on specific things you would like to see are welcome and appreciated too!

must haves...well....there are certain games which are a lot of fun :)
i play a lot of puzsion and trap75, cause there fine to play on the go. also open tyrian was a lot of fun to play through ;)

the tv-out cable from the wiz will work, however its better for the caanoo if u use the headphone jack for sound output. just search for the interesting nitbits thread here in the caanoo section for further information....

Back