Drsms

R

Reesy

I've tidied up my port of DrSMS and have decided to make it available to the public. There is still no GG support hopefully I'll get around to adding support over the next couple of weeks.

You can download DrSMS from my site which is very generously being hosted by Mr EvilDragon. The address is http://reesy.gp32x.de.

Feel free to leave me any feedback here.

Later

Reesy

Wow, a new emu out of nowhere! Great!

You also should upload DrMD to your site :) Just for completeness.

Thanks alot!

Wow, your just pumping out the emu's! ;) Good work Reesy, time to take another break and play some more GP32... just finished playing homebrew I hadn't had a chance to try yet while sitting out in the hammock so this'll be another bonus :D

ahh thats cool.. i look fwd to seeing the GG support added!

i saw a GBA micro for the 1st time today and wanted to pick one up immediately, play some Choplifter on DrSMS on that thing.. that'd be COOL...

I believe it's his initals ...

Or maybe he's really a medical Doctor, and codes as a hobby ...

Anyways, Thanks for this latest EMU; you rock Doc!! :D

holy crap its sweet :D

I just have one small request. I have all three emus u made on one smc and the icons are all the same (cept for sonic facing the other way in osnes :D). Maybe you can add a new icon?

sorry in advance if this offends anyone

anyway, I love you reesy :wub:

TelcoLou posted on Oct 10 2005 at 11:22 PM said:

Or maybe he's really a medical Doctor, and codes as a hobby ...

Anyways, Thanks for this latest EMU; you rock Doc!! :D

maybe he's a real coder, and a medical Doctor as a hobby. that must be fun ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 11 2005 at 01:13 AM said:
hey reesy:

just curious-how come you add 'dr' to the beginning of drmd and drsms? does it stand for something?
TelcoLou posted on Oct 11 2005 at 01:22 AM said:

DR = Dave Rees?
Naaah, couldn't be ;) He MUST be a doctor :)

Last edited:
Awesome, even does the voices (the other SMS emus don't). It is so fast and smooth at only 90 MHz.

The only glitch I have found is sometimes a part of the screen will go black for a frame or two, mostly at the top (try the Sonics).

Otherwise it is stunning, when GG is added this will be replacing fSMS on my card.

Cheers :)

Pure Genius!
all i need now is to play Opensnes with new sound core,then my GP32 will be complete, Thanx Reesy!

Back