DraStic Nintendo DS emulator teaser video

OK so now we got pretty much everything emulate on the Pandora.  We still need Dreamcast and PS2.  Sorry I'm a little greedy but...
Actually, is there an NeoGeo Pocket emu I've overlooked?

3 things about the emulator :

1/ it's amazing Oo wow best nds emulator I've ever used and it's only alpha!

2/ a small bug : when pressing pandora button while in game with xfce, it open the start menu and the emulator freeze on the foreground (used single orientation, 1Ghz pandora for this test)

3/ request if possible : there's only 3 orientation mode...vertical, horizontal and single.

My favourite is vertical like the original DS... but it's very small because of the horizontal form of the pandora. what I would like is to have the possibility to rotate the screen 90 degrees. I would turn my pandora (screen on left, keyboard on the right) and use the stylus only. On professor layton it would be awesome to have fullscreen vertical screen and stylus :)

Anyway thanks very much for this masterpiece!!

All the same things as frostfall, above me :) With extra weight on the first point - This is bloody excellent.

I have a version of the third point: I'd like to be able to shift between the chosen multi-screen setup and a single screen with a key. As it is now, I can have single screen and shift which one is shown with 'X'. If I want to go back to multiscreen, I need to go into the emulator menu. I humbly propose something like this: When in a multi-screen setup, pressing 'S' immediately goes to single screen. There, 'X' works as usual, and when you press 'S' again, you go back to multi-screen setup. 

If possible, of course :)

All the same things as frostfall, above me :) With extra weight on the first point - This is bloody excellent.

I have a version of the third point: I'd like to be able to shift between the chosen multi-screen setup and a single screen with a key. As it is now, I can have single screen and shift which one is shown with 'X'. If I want to go back to multiscreen, I need to go into the emulator menu. I humbly propose something like this: When in a multi-screen setup, pressing 'S' immediately goes to single screen. There, 'X' works as usual, and when you press 'S' again, you go back to multi-screen setup. 

If possible, of course :)
Yep, such a key would come in handy for games, that use the second screen as a map.

I cannot wait to try this piece of software. My Pandora is getting an upgrade at the moment, partially because of this. :)

3 things about the emulator :

1/ it's amazing Oo wow best nds emulator I've ever used and it's only alpha!

2/ a small bug : when pressing pandora button while in game with xfce, it open the start menu and the emulator freeze on the foreground (used single orientation, 1Ghz pandora for this test)

3/ request if possible : there's only 3 orientation mode...vertical, horizontal and single.

My favourite is vertical like the original DS... but it's very small because of the horizontal form of the pandora. what I would like is to have the possibility to rotate the screen 90 degrees. I would turn my pandora (screen on left, keyboard on the right) and use the stylus only. On professor layton it would be awesome to have fullscreen vertical screen and stylus :)

Anyway thanks very much for this masterpiece!!
Try out Ninja Gaiden.

Still slow as it's 3D but you play it as you described in 3.

Did you try to hold alt and press fn+space (tab) a few times after you pressed the Pandorabutton?
The Pandorabutton minimizes sdl apps to the taskbar in xfce.

Really need this on android, especially since the hardware is more powerful on latest high end phone and tablet.

Really need this on android, especially since the hardware is more powerful on latest high end phone and tablet.
You can buy a Pandora now and experience the awesome DraStic right now.

Exophase did mention before that he wants to keep this Pandora-exclusive at first to help the project.

Too expensive for what?

If you don't want to spend the money on this device that is currently the best in it's class then go and leave, come back when you got the will and the money to invest.

So you want to get your hands on the software that the Pandora has encouraged to be produced but don't want to pay anything? That's pretty low.

The original pandora cost 298.22€ when it was released, it was almost three years ago, so only 20€ less than the original price, and even the original price was too high for me (i'm in college).

and rozehal the fact that you said not so expensive clearly meant that it's expensive.

Anyway let's go back to the topic :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back