Downloading Pandora Software From The Pandora?

Brandon72196

Still Fresh
Hi, first post here. Any way I was wondering if you can download Pandora software from the Pandora it self. Maybe if you use Firefox to do it. Might be able to include a native uzipping software? Also, is Firefox going to be shipped with the pandora?

You can all the things do, what you can do whit a linux pc, whitout playing cd musik, or dvd movies, but download games, and upload should be work, and in the angström reposotry must be a zip software, thats standart.. :rolleyes:
and firefox is going to be shipped whit the pandora

I'll try to get my PND Manager ready for launch (it's being refactored atm)
See http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/48518-the-pnd-package-manager
When the complete suite is finished (only the web application is working ATM), installing software for the Pandora will be a breeze.

But even without it, you'll be able to download .pnd files from anywhere, drop them in a folder on the Pandora, and the apps they contain will become available.

Last edited by a moderator:
dflemstr said:
I'll try to get my PND Manager ready for launch (it's being refactored atm)
See http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/48518-the-pnd-package-manager
When the complete suite is finished (only the web application is working ATM), installing software for the Pandora will be a breeze.

But even without it, you'll be able to download .pnd files from anywhere, drop them in a folder on the Pandora, and the apps they contain will become available.
Wow, this sounds like an amazing program. Thanks for the info! And i knew i could just drag and drop but must of the time im too lazy to plug into my computer XD.

matzesu said:
You can all the things do, what you can do whit a linux pc, whitout playing cd musik, or dvd movies, but download games, and upload should be work, and in the angström reposotry must be a zip software, thats standart.. :rolleyes:
and firefox is going to be shipped whit the pandora
Actually, it could probably do those too with a USB CD drive.

No special drivers needed, USB drive containers of all types are supported natively by the Linux kernel for reading. Literally plug and play. Writing should work plug and play too, so if you want to start a 5$ "burn any dvd movie you want" service out of the trunk of your car... err burn audio CD copies of the music you've written with LittlePTracker on the go, be Linux's guest.

Back