Dott & Samnmax Help Needed

psa666

Still Fresh
Hi, I have a samnmax and dott double pc cd-rom can anyone tell me what size smc card i need to play these games on my GP32 blu, i have a 64mb card but cant fit the files for either of these games on it, i also wanted to be able to play Monkey Island 1&2 but i prsume these files are even larger.

I have only had my GP32 a couple of weeks but have got to grips with it pretty well, am i doing something wrong or useing the wrong files?

I am trying to use the sc132mhz to run i can get a demo of dott to work ok.

Monkey Island 1 & 2 easily fit on 32mb.

And erm, well, if Dott and Sam&Max don`t fit on a 64mb, you maybe need the only one smc available that is larger, 128mb :huh:

from my own experience i can say that dott with ogg soundfiles isn't really playable. it was running very slow even on a gpscumm version edited to run at 160mhz. the best solution is to choose the disk version, although it has only speech in the intro.

raven posted on Oct 9 2005 at 10:33 AM said:
You can't use the DOTT cd-version sound files, they are just too big. You either have to use a floppy version or get Scummvm 0.5.1 here (or from the file archive) and convert the soundfiles to MP3.

Thanks for the advice i will try and get the floppy versions do i need the floppy versions of Monkey Island 1 & 2 as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back