Does Size Matter

R.B

psp2comp.jpg

Here is a size comparison with the up and coming hand held consoles and the latest ones

I'm the oddball who carries a Lynx and a Game Gear in each pocket. I think size does matter. My motto is "the bigger, the better."

Com64 said:
I'm the oddball who carries a Lynx and a Game Gear in each pocket. I think size does matter. My motto is "the bigger, the better."

It sounds like the PSP2 is for you

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez, I never took my PSP with me because it was too big... so I always had a GP2X or NDS with me.
The PSP2 is going to be bigger? :eek:

I took my PSP with me everywhere, why? Because I'm an adult lol and it fit perfectly in my hands, in fact my PSP slim is too small and it hurts and cramps me after a while. Cmon you guys cant seriously think the PSP is too big to be portable?

As for the NGP it is fine with me maybe my hands wont hurt after 10 minutes of playing :p unlike my DsLite to me both of those seems like they would have a much better grip and I miss my PSP Phat.

And no I'm not going to defend the NGP or sony to the death I just think the NGP is a very neat device.

EvilDragon said:
Geez, I never took my PSP with me because it was too big... so I always had a GP2X or NDS with me.
The PSP2 is going to be bigger? :eek:
When I first had a DS Lite, I thought THAT was big. I used to have a GBA and a GBA SP before that. Now that I have two gigantic handhelds, my PSP and DS seem tiny, and I bring my PSP everywhere. I always get a jacket with huge pockets or bring a backpack with me. :D

TylerAW said:
I took my PSP with me everywhere, why? Because I'm an adult lol and it fit perfectly in my hands, in fact my PSP slim is too small and it hurts and cramps me after a while. Cmon you guys cant seriously think the PSP is too big to be portable?

As for the NGP it is fine with me maybe my hands wont hurt after 10 minutes of playing :p unlike my DsLite to me both of those seems like they would have a much better grip and I miss my PSP Phat.

And no I'm not going to defend the NGP or sony to the death I just think the NGP is a very neat device.
I had the same problem with the Gameboy Advance and the DS, but for me, the PSP Slim is perfect.

Anyway, I'm glad that Sony is using cards to store game data instead of discs. These UMDs are noisy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say in a way, yes if you want to take minimal space in your bag or pocket, however, I would say no in terms of screen size and comfort. there are some people which have large hands (I have small hands just to clarify) who will find the 3DS hard to hold and play to be comfy. different sizes each have both advantages and disadvantages, really.

Back