Does It Support Bluetooth Headsets?

g00ey

Still Fresh
I've recently bought an SonyEricsson MW600 headset and discovered that it works very well with my old PDA (reflashed with WM 6.1). The audio quality is actually quite good and now I use it all the time with it and my computer as wireless headphones. One day I tried booting the computer (I normally use WinXP-x64) into Linux (kubuntu 10.04 using ALSA & PulseAudio drivers) and found that it connects my headset but no audio is rerouted to it.

So my question is (since most Pandora configurations are Linux based), does bluetooth headsets (stereo audio) work with the Pandora like a charm or is it quirky?

g00ey said:
I've recently bought an SonyEricsson MW600 headset and discovered that it works very well with my old PDA (reflashed with WM 6.1). The audio quality is actually quite good and now I use it all the time with it and my computer as wireless headphones. One day I tried booting the computer (I normally use WinXP-x64) into Linux (kubuntu 10.04 using ALSA & PulseAudio drivers) and found that it connects my headset but no audio is rerouted to it.

So my question is (since most Pandora configurations are Linux based), does bluetooth headsets (stereo audio) work with the Pandora like a charm or is it quirky?
not sure,i think someone sent a headset to evildragon to test this out with a pandora.dunno what the results were though.I connected to my samsung surround sound system via bluetooth to my pandora.Couldnt get music to play thru the speakers bluetoothed via my pandora.Though my computer knowledge would fit on a matchbox it must be said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back