Does Anyone Sell Gp2x Cradle Or Repair

tony2k1

Still Fresh
Does anyone sell gp2x cradle or repair Please pm me for some reason it hold my device to shutdown or freeze.

http://www.gp2xstore.com/default.asp

However, it sounds like it might be a deeper problem. I'd hold out for some more technically-minded replies before buying a new BOB and having the same problem occur. I'm not saying it's the GP2X, nor am I qualified to do so, just that you should see if this problem has happened before, and see if the pros know about it :)

Your post makes no sense, came here to help but couldn't.

I think he is saying that placing the unit in the BOB causes the GP2X to freeze or turn off...that was my take anyway :)

Well i open the gp2x cradle i see that the white ext port cable have been burn and i see some black mark on it i guess it burning. If i can replace it maybe i can get it to work but where the heck can i fine the ext port cable that hook up the to cradle device.

Hey Tony, just sent you a PM, but I forgot something...

If this cradle is relatively new, maybe GPH has a warranty on it? I don't know this for a fact, but it's worth looking into.

Best of luck, remember to post your solution to this in case others have the same problem later :)

CJ

CJ Maynard said:
Hey Tony, just sent you a PM, but I forgot something...

If this cradle is relatively new, maybe GPH has a warranty on it? I don't know this for a fact, but it's worth looking into.

Best of luck, remember to post your solution to this in case others have the same problem later :)

CJ

Thanks for help me no i buy it from ebay so they no warrant and i buy bad seller also. Do u know evil dragon pm how do i pm him where are he at?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back