Does A Full Mame 4.7 Exit With Correct Checksums?

Corellian Corvette

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hey folks. Loved my GP32 and lagged getting a GP2x. Having one sent here to arrive this week (I can't wait!!) and I'm trying to catch up on all my emulators.

Through my best internet sleuthing, I've managed to get a nearly complete set of roms, checked against clrmamepro and the .dat file that comes with the 4.7 release.

I'm down to 3 problems, some bad CRC's and a couple missing files.

2 games, Alien Storm and Tough Turf are shoing bad CRC32's on the following .bin files

astorm:
MPR13082.bin
MPR13087.bin
MPR13089.bin

tturf
12328.10a

For Golden Axe, I'm missing quite a few from the goldnabl directory. All my searching isn't finding anything with a correct set of files for that.

My question is - do correct CRC's exist for Alien Storm and Tough Turf? As for Golden Axe Bootleg, is that wild goose chase?

If anyone has a 100% set let me know so I'm not chasing my tail!

If this is against the rules I apologize. PM me privately if this isn't something to discuss on the forum.

I almost goes mad to find that exactly files you have commented :D But at the end i got it ;)

Sometimes are named with a tottaly different names so... it´s very difficult to find that files.

I have uploaded a complete verified torrent to the gp2x torrents site ;)

Rivroner said:
I almost goes mad to find that exactly files you have commented :D But at the end i got it ;)

Sometimes are named with a tottaly different names so... it´s very difficult to find that files.

You did indeed, and I have procured them! I am complete, thanks very much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Corellian Corvette said:
Rivroner said:

You did indeed, and I have procured them! I am complete, thanks very much!

Yuu are welcome :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back