Do We Have An Image Of Carry Case, Yet?

kingoddball

Hi!

Does anyone have an image of the "official" carry case that OPsales are selling?

I am about to email them and add a TV out cable to my order from about 6 months ago, but I am thinking of ordering a carry case.

If anyone has an image of what it looks like, could you please post it, or link it?

:pandora2ut4: !!!!

PandorasBox.jpg

Rathum said:

That's the deluxe hard carry case that we all thought we were ording back in '08 - have you got an image of the soft case that we actually ordered?

(there have been rumours that there are in fact 2 different carry cases but no pictures of either AFAIK)

Last edited by a moderator:
That is so awesome!!!! That sure is the case for our Pandoras! LOL!!

LOL that's the GOW3 ultimate edition collectors case. You could actually get that and keep your Pandora in it... assuming you're willing to pay 90 bucks.

ThaDSman said:
Not to be all negative but, I don't think they even have one made yet...
They probably haven't even picked a design.
Why not? They had more than 2 years time for making one. During all the endless waiting for the Case, you could design a whole case-collection. :D

I think I really would freak out when the Pandoras finaly ship but the people who also preordered a Carry Case(like me) don't get the case because "it was not enough time..." or something... :wacko:

Alpha2 said:
LOL that's the GOW3 ultimate edition collectors case. You could actually get that and keep your Pandora in it... assuming you're willing to pay 90 bucks.

Dammit!
I got excited for a moment..

GOW3 = God of War!

I THOUGHT it was GEARS OF WAR 3! I was so excited!

fusion_power said:
ThaDSman said:
Not to be all negative but, I don't think they even have one made yet...
They probably haven't even picked a design.
Why not? They had more than 2 years time for making one. During all the endless waiting for the Case, you could design a whole case-collection. :D

I think I really would freak out when the Pandoras finaly ship but the people who also preordered a Carry Case(like me) don't get the case because "it was not enough time..." or something... :wacko:
I'm not usually one to provide useful information... but they've said that they aren't going to delay for accessories and will ship them later if they're not done in time.

I was wondering what my Pandora's Box would look like, too.

Is there any image anywhere? It seems odd that there isn't a picture of one floating around yet.

kingoddball said:
Alpha2 said:

Dammit!

GOW3 = God of War!

hmmm Wonder how you could see a box like that and thing Gears... but hey it's not like there wont eventually be a Gears 3, I mean that's like inevitable as much as any other million selling franchise.

Alpha2 said:
kingoddball said:
Alpha2 said:

Dammit!

GOW3 = God of War!

hmmm Wonder how you could see a box like that and thing Gears... but hey it's not like there wont eventually be a Gears 3, I mean that's like inevitable as much as any other million selling franchise.

Have you played through Gears2?
It's very similar to the underworld under the city that you fight through.

I cant find an image of the under world levels..
The case is very reminiscent to the levels.

Back