Diy Flu Pics!

DemonStar55 posted on Apr 1 2004 at 09:27 PM said:
divadsci posted on Apr 1 2004 at 04:25 PM said:
g8w4y posted on Apr 1 2004 at 09:22 PM said:
What did you use to colour your GP32? What paints actually stick to that plasic? (and don't destroy it)
you can use a can of spray paint liike i did, but i think his is an actual black case.
I think it needs to be acrilic based... or you could try permanet markers.... I think some one on here did that...
that was me. it started to chip off after about a week so i spray painted it.

Last edited by a moderator:
or why don't u make a html page like
Code:
<html>
<body>
[img]pic1.jpg[/img]
[img]pic3.jpg[/img]
</html>

thats all. put the page on server where pictures stays, and give us the link.
everythink will be fine then.

"I met a possum... Possum." :blink:

Possum... (Cut up and bleading What's Her Face comes on screen) "I met a possum!" [She is HAPPY thats the joke. :D]

metpossum.gif

It makes me laugh how many threads your idea spans..instead of just updating an old one another new and aparently more exciting one appears each day.

I hope tomorrow we get more threads on the same subject (by the same author none the less). Maybe we could fill the front page with the same topic reposted across different threads

greenmikey posted on Apr 2 2004 at 03:59 AM said:
It makes me laugh how many threads your idea spans..instead of just updating an old one another new and aparently more exciting one appears each day.

I hope tomorrow we get more threads on the same subject (by the same author none the less). Maybe we could fill the front page with the same topic reposted across different threads
well sooorrrryyy...i just figured i wouldn't post in an oldish thread...and the other one seemed to be "over" sheesh... didn't mean to piss and shit in your cheerios... :angry:

if i pissed any mods by doing this plz let me know...iirc i DO have a pretty damn clean record on this board...

Sorry, It wasnt meant to be a negative thing (although looking back it was rather harsh, but I guess thats how I come off sometimes)

Im actually intersted enough to read it..im glad someone is trying to get some sort of base going for this. Sadly my 166 FLU leaves me little room for mods of this sort. Guess Ill have to try my luck with 32meg ram or something.

Ok, i switched out the resistor for a better one and now the screen is a LITTLE brighter...
i still think that there are a few tweaks i can do to this to get more light coming out of it...

Back