Developing on a Beagleboard

BinaryDroid

Still Fresh
Hello all,

I am in the process of doing beagleboard bringup for developing applications for openpandora but have ran into some trouble. I am running Angstrom, all the SGX Demo apps play perfectly as well as 720p video, have all the toolchains i need installed but would love to be able to test out the apps that are in the app store to get some ideas. in order to get the full experience i have added a few themes pandora-ish until I get the os trimmed. Only problem now is I cant seem to figure out how to set up my SD slot so it senses when I insert a card and mounts the PND, any insights on this would be great. even as a temporary hack what is required to mount the pnd manually as i've seen mentioned in another thread here related to beagleboard. I am no stranger to these forums so knows whats been posted in this regard. also no stranger to linux, or electrical engineering so if theirs anything you guys need help with let me know.

there are some pandora specifc scripts etc on the pandora that takes care of handling PND descovery and launching pnds.

maybe one of the devs can advise which files are needed.

Back