Delete This Support Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
that sucks, I really hope gigas eventually surfaces on gp32 as it was a really cool project. It just seemed to be missing a few key elements.

Well, just logically, it would be better to move this forum in with the older development forums than delete it outright. Deleting it seems a bit premature, especially if it turns out to be a mistake... the project may yet surface. You can only delete something once. ;)

Well, just logically, it would be better to move this forum in with the older development forums than delete it outright. Deleting it seems a bit premature, especially if it turns out to be a mistake... the project may yet surface. You can only delete something once. ;)

True, There`s nothing like being premature. Just ask the women :p

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
sensible GP32 posted on May 13 2005 at 08:07 AM said:
propeller its nice to see somone has his head not up his own arse on this forum

Can we have a support forum for those people

Quiest posted on May 12 2005 at 09:11 PM said:
I don`t want to sound offensive, or complaining, but I showed more with my mslug32x techdemo and didn`t have a support forum. I didn`t need one to be true.
It's not that I just create support forum because I want to :) It's you people who ask for them. And I just never say no :) Someone wants a support forum for his project ? No problem, just mail me. This is what Pirotic did. He asked fo a forum and he got it. He wanted to cooperate with community to make this game better. This is why all support forums exist. Of course we don't need it now but there is no need to delete anything. It just sit in the corner in Older Support Forum section.

Segata Sanshiro posted on May 19 2005 at 05:26 PM said:
I also don't understand why Fenix is not in the development forums.
Why should be ? Dev forums are about coding in general. Support forums are dedicated to a specific/single project so this is why Fenix forum sits here, not in Dev section.
But well if you any have reasonable arguments that it should go to Development Section just post it here and we'll see :)

Pirotic was last active on the 18th of March 2005. I wonder what happened to him.

edit: I just found out by sheer chance, he's forgotten his e-mail address and is now regged as Pirotic_ver2! Looks as if he's very busy right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back