Dega - won't launch

ozzyfreakdude

Still Fresh
Hello

I'm trying to get Dega running.

When I launch the pnd, it asks me for a display mode (normal, full scree maintain aspect ration, etc).

Regardless of what I pick for a video mode, it doesn't do anything after that. It basically just asks me for a video mode and then crashes.

I've tried using both dega-1.16-4.pnd and dega-1.16-5.pnd - both with the same results. deleting the dega folder from the appdata directory makes no difference.

I'm on hotfix 5 (the official pnd release), but it did the same thing in hotfix 4 as well.

Thanks in advance

That was it! copied it to the menu folder and it worked from the launcher. Thanks.

it's ironic, I usually wait to confirm that things are working before moving them there - and that's why it wasn't working.

My post is the exact opposite of this one but I did not feel the need to start another one.

DEGA launches and plays well for me but how does one exit the app other than killing it via pandora/mains button??

***Guess I solved it...seems you have to use the pandora mains button then right click mouse to exit.****

Sorry to take up space  :unsure:

Last edited:
Back