Dawn Of The Dead

thebluenewt posted on Mar 23 2004 at 09:43 PM said:
divadsci posted on Mar 23 2004 at 06:15 PM said:
wow a lot of people seemed to like 28 days. i thought it was good but they did seem to put in a helluva lot of swearing in there for no particular reason.
If most of Britain became mindless zombies I suspect there would be a fair bit of swearing going on!
I thought it already was.

Trooper

zing!

on topic: i thought day of the dead was good, return of the living dead isn't part of the series IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
divadsci posted on Mar 23 2004 at 06:15 PM said:
a film i think could have been good would have been dreamcatcher, it was just too brief though.
I rented Dreamcatcher the other day. I thought it wasnt bad. With some better actors and a slightly better thought through conversion of the book it would have been even better!

I love the way when the alien takes over that guy that his mate goes:

"I think that he's still alive in there because he died, his heart stopped twice" etc.

How the hell did he come to that conclusion?! A magic guess? Maybe he's an expert in alien mental takeovers and built up his theory from evidence!

And I know, I know.... It's just a film.... <_<

Just watched it now it is a class film and i recommend it strongly i really cant wait for shaun of the dead though that look ace :lol:

Yeah, I was pretty fucking pissed off at the fact that 28 days later had too much goddamn swearing. What the fuck? Since when do people swear in real fucking life? Bunch of whining bitches.

Enslaved posted on Mar 20 2004 at 07:07 PM said:
I saw dawn of the Dead last night and it was the best zombie movie ive ever seen! Its what the shitty 28 days later should have been!
no NO NO

Back