Danish Pandora For Sale

pixl

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Im selling my pandora to fund my lust for new gear, sadly it didnt get enough use. Im living in Denmark and not really comfortable making international transactions, so this is mainly of interest to danes.

Anyway ad is here:
http://www.dba.dk/anden-spillekonsol-openpa/id-70300364/

The price is 3200 dkr and includes 2 16gb kingston sd cards.

Its actually one of the first 100 units produced, i got it within the first month of production start. My memory fails me, but i think it is in the 40-80 range acording to serial number.

Edit:
Just turned the damned thing on and the display is bust, so i have to get it fixed before i sell it. By the way, it was number 40, if anyone was interested.

Are you willing to part with it without the two SD cards? Have you fixed the display yet? I'm in Denmark too, Odense to be exact ;).

fettouhi said:
Are you willing to part with it without the two SD cards? Have you fixed the display yet? I'm in Denmark too, Odense to be exact ;) .

Well its still broken and im pretty sure its a bad lcd cable. If you want you are welcome to make an offer for it in its current state, with or without the sd cards. Its obviously still under warranty, and you will of course be buying it "as is". As you are probably aware i am also in Odense, so it could be a quick deal, well except for the fixing part. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
pixl said:
fettouhi said:
Are you willing to part with it without the two SD cards? Have you fixed the display yet? I'm in Denmark too, Odense to be exact ;) .

Well its still broken and im pretty sure its a bad lcd cable. If you want you are welcome to make an offer for it in its current state, with or without the sd cards. Its obviously still under warranty, and you will of course be buying it "as is". As you are probably aware i am also in Odense, so it could be a quick deal, well except for the fixing part. :)

Sucks that is broken. I would take it in a hardbeat if the screen wasn't busted :(.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back