Craigix Do You Know Whats Going On With The Gp2x F-200?

need4speed

Website
Visit site
Craigix do you know If the GP2X F-200 console will be back In stock this week by any chance? Thanks for your time reading this.

We are waiting to hear from GPH.

Oh I do look forward to the Pandora when we are in charge and know 100% what is going on with stock levels...

I don't know what there doing gamepark with there stock of the GP2X consoles but It Is starting to do my head In now. I will be getting the Pandora myself I will :) I do have respect for you Craigix :) Have a wounderful eveing.

craigix said:
We are waiting to hear from GPH.
I wonder if GPH are waiting for there own suppliers. "Listen up people! We have received an order from the UK for 100 GP2X's. That means we need to order 100 of every component on the GP2X PCB." ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, same problem as I (and most other shops also, I guess) do have:
They only ship about once a month. And you need to preorder for the next month.

Same with my shop: I have 50 or so in stock for 1 or 2 weeks, then I have to wait three weeks for the next batch.
And I can't restock more than 50 at once, because I simply don't have the money...

i ordered my f200 from gp2xstore on 05/09 and it's already shipped and i should have it by 05/13 (according to fedex tracking).

very good service and apparently they are in stock, unless you are looking for the f100

Back