Cps2 Help Needed

NEgO MANIAC

Still Fresh
I downloaded the CPS2 emulator and game pack and it will not show up on my list of emulators. It does show everything when I look at the files on the computer. Any thoughts?

My sd-card structure looks like this:

di-QQU3OSD9.png

so just copy it to your game folder.

Now that I have the emulator working, I am finding that most of the games do not work. I keep on getting the error message "unsupported cache file. Please rebuild cache file." Is there a solution to this?

NEgO MANIAC said:
Now that I have the emulator working, I am finding that most of the games do not work. I keep on getting the error message "unsupported cache file. Please rebuild cache file." Is there a solution to this?

Grab the Wiz version, it has the utility to build the cache files.

Ironically, the caanoo has enough memory that a lot of games shouldn't even need the cache files in the first place, but capex was pretty much ported over almost unchanged it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they optimized it for the Caanoo, that would be hundreds of megs of free space for more games.

Yeah, in the romcnv folder in the Wiz version, there is a bat file. Just drag the rom over the bat file and it will make a cache file. If there isn't a cache folder in CPS2, make one and put the cache files in it. I believe this is the proper method. Anybody feel free to correct me.

Back