Cool New Gp2x Game Idea

Cervante

PS3 ID: Cervante1
Website
Visit site
I just got a cool Idea for a new game, I want a visual novel with correct grammar, full sentences, punctuation & beautiful still pictures. Also correctly indented paragraphs about 7 to 8 sentences each line...and further more........*looks around*
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP THEIR MAKING ME WRITE THIS STUFF, VISUAL NOVEL GAMES SUCK, IM AT GUNPOINT AT A REMOTE ISLAND THE CO...........................

a failed attempt to be funny, witty, etc

Also, despite that I have only played a few visual novels, the ones I did read/play were excellent. (Narcissu for one.)
I've tried the visual novels too but I didn't like them that much.
Don't get me wrong, the stories, music & graphics were good etc. but the way that they were made & the way that they work on the 2X doesn't seem to fit the system. The fonts seem to be way too small in most of them.
I also found them slow & at times confusing to use :(.
This is probably down to them being made to run on another systems & then ported. If they were made to run on the GP2X from the start, then they would be a lot better :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I also found them slow & at times confusing to use :(.
This is probably down to them being made to run on another systems & then ported. If they were made to run on the GP2X from the start, then they would be a lot better :)

Yeah of course, first port of Narcissu was nearly unreadable because of the cropping.
But that's why I'm hoping the 1st prize winner Visual Novel is actually good. :p

This topic is gayer than AIDS.
This quote has AIDS.
Heck my slip zone avy gives you aids!
45.jpg

I dont get it. Isn't a visual novel just a comic or a graphic novel :eek: :blink:

I'd rather have a comic.

And arn't most of these visual novels about dating or shagging a girl...or rape as above? I can read comics and get real regular sex when I want it.

Scuse me for being a bit naive here. Any references?

Back