Confused....the Argos Masterplug 2500ma Multi-voltage Adaptor.

chiodos1101

Still Fresh
hey

got this charger because of the gp2x wiki and i can't seem to charge it and use the usb connection at the same time

i am using negatively at 3V

can i boost it up to 4.5V if that will allow to connect the usb lead to the pc to the gp2x and charger at the same time

? "charge it" ? It's not a charger, it's a dc power adaptor, to be used as an alternative to batteries.

you should be able to use the usb connection whenever the gp2x is powered up, whether it's on batteries or adaptor.

I wouldn't recommend using 4.5V, as it's designed to be 3.3V only via adaptor and 2.3 - 3V batteries.

? "charge it" ? It's not a charger, it's a dc power adaptor, to be used as an alternative to batteries.

you should be able to use the usb connection whenever the gp2x is powered up, whether it's on batteries or adaptor.

I wouldn't recommend using 4.5V, as it's designed to be 3.3V only via adaptor and 2.3 - 3V batteries.

ok thanks for the advice BUT i can get a usb connection when batteries are running it

it just seems like not when i am using the power adapter....

EDIT ignore that.....i have it working...it has to be on my knee with the adapter wire taped to my leg...funnily enough...its the only way i can get it working...it doesn't like the desk or floor...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats either a loose usb cable, loose adaptor plug, or, as sam fisher says, someone taking the piss.

Back