Compiling Problems

budweiser

GP32 Hardcore
while trying to compile mame ,I get the following error :

$ make -f Makefile.gp2x
arm-linux-g++ -mcpu=arm920t -mtune=arm920 -DGP2X -IM:/DEVKITGP2X/sysroot/usr/in clude -O3 -msoft-float -ffast-math -fstrict-aliasing -mstructure-size-boundary=3 2 -fexpensive-optimizations -fweb -frename-registers -fomit-frame-pointer -fal ign-functions=32 -falign-loops -falign-labels -falign-jumps -finline -finline-f unctions -fno-builtin -fno-common -Isrc -Isrc/gp2x -DLSB_FIRST -DSIGNED_SAMPLE S -DACORN -DINLINE="static __inline" -Isrc/z80 -Isrc/m6502 -Isrc/m6809 -Isrc/i8 6 -Isrc/tms34010 -Isrc/tms9900 -DMMUHACK -Wall -DUSE_M6809_GP -DUSE_Z80_GP -D USE_M6502_GP -DUSE_M6805_GP -DUSE_I8039_GP -DUSE_M6808_GP -DUSE_S2650_GP -DUSE_I 86_GP -DUSE_T11_GP -DUSE_YM2151_GP -DUSE_YM2XXX_GP -DUSE_AY8910_GP -DUSE_OKIM629 5_GP -DUSE_MSM5205_GP -DUSE_TMS34010_GP -DUSE_TMS9900_GP -DUSE_SEGAPCM_GP -DUSE_ RF5C68_GP -DUSE_TMS32010_GP -DUSE_ADPCM_GP -DUSE_H6280_GP -DUSE_QSOUND_GP -DUSE_ I8085_GP -DUSE_M68000_GP -DUSE_CYCLONE -DUSE_CPLUS -c -o src/mame.o src/mame.cp p
/bin/sh.exe: arm-linux-g++: command not found
make: *** [src/mame.o] Error 127

I used to compile all the time but when iI reinstalled windows this started.
I use my M: drive to compile .
my src is here ---M:\devkitGP2X\minsys\home\Mame

I think the prblem may lie with my enviromental path ..
anyways anyhelp appreciated ...Bud

Pickle said:
budbud said:
PATH=$PATH:'Yourpath/bin
export PATH

I tried a number of things and still the same error ..
right now I have--- M:\devkitGP2X\minsys\bin---

Last edited by a moderator:
budbud said:
Pickle said:
budbud said:
PATH=$PATH:'Yourpath/bin
export PATH

I tried a number of things and still the same error ..
right now I have--- M:\devkitGP2X\minsys\bin---

Well it appears your using msys so you cant use the path you gave since thats relative to your windows system. You need to add the path relative to your msys/mingw path.
I use the env command to look at the path variable, i dont know if msys has that, but you need to look at your path variable and see what you have in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back