Commercial games

Enslaved

Guy.
Website
Visit site
What Commercial games are worth buying, What ones should you stay away from?

I already know that Rally pop is bad from alot of people and I know that All for Princess is good.

I wanna buy some stuff on JoyGP this week so i want some advice.

i hear pinball fantasies is good. same with astonisha story but people say its not worth playing since its all in korean.

Only commercial games that I like ot of what I have: Pinball Dreams and Gloop Deluxe. And I have: Pinball Dreams, Gloop Dleuxe, Kimichi-Men, Mill, and Rally Pop.

And GPCinema is good, but it's not excatly a game...

Kimchi-man is pretty crappy overall. Rally Pop is like a very crippled game of Worms. Dungeon and Guarder is a good, fun game, but its' overly difficult. Tomak is also a nice game, but is a little too short (but a good JoyGP purchase). Tanglees Magic Squares is a worse version of Yoshi's Cookie (just play the ROM of that game instead). Dyhard is shitty overall.

Now for the games I like:

All For Princess - Fantastic game. Tons of moves, nice controls, great graphics/sound. The only thing I've never seen anyone mention is the AI.. it's terrible. Enemies rarely attack you. They tend to just sit and take a beating. Still great, though.

Little Wizard - I don't see why people don't like this game more. Sure, it could have used more animation, but it's got really nice graphics and is presented very well. The lack of moves isn't as dramatic as reviews would make it seem - each character has a nice set of moves. One thing I enjoy about it is that it has a really frantic pace. It's a fighting game that makes you sweat. Reminds me a bit of Pocket Fighter. Good stuff.

Pinball Dreams - A perfect conversion of the Amiga game. Everything's there. Nice tables - good video pinball. Don't get it if you really suck at pinball, though, or it will just piss you off, no matter how good the game is.

GP Fight - Frustrating fun. It's a pretty frantic game, the AI is pushy, and there are some cheap hits here and there, but it's got a lot going on. The levels are extremely varied in what you have to do (I love the swimming pool level.. very satisfying). It's difficult, but possible, and you get a weird sense of achievement when you come out on top. I haven't beaten it yet, so I can't comment on it's length. You'll especially enjoy the graphics if you like River City Ransom, Super Dodgeball, or Nintendo World Cup. It's an expensive Joy GP purchase, though, so think about it before you buy it, because you may not like it.

Gloop Deluxe is a nice game, too. Honestly, I personally don't like it all that much, but plenty of other people do, and they can't be wrong. It is definitely worth the 5 bucks it costs, at least to support the Toris' efforts.

Super Plusha from FaMe - a beautifully constructed game with very good reviews. You can buy(download) from JoyGp and there's a demo available at the FaMe site :-
http://www.famesoft.ru/

Is there a solution to buying another GP32 and using your JoyGP games and utilities yet?

bmd3287 posted on Dec 29 2003 at 10:54 AM said:
its Pinball Dreams :D
Yup :)
And Pinball Fantasies will be released with the Euro-Launch :)

Last edited:
hanty party game's - tower....
bounce your way to the top off the tower...for about 3.50 pound's...
i think there's a playable demo floating asround sonewhere....try it...it's fun.

Little wizard is a funny game not really all that good buyt i would go for Astonisha Story R,I played this b4 christmas 43 a bit but i havent bin on it agin yet seing as i have had the pleasure of opensnes9x!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pinball Dreams. This is simply the best game for the gp32. Dont let you bail out by the demo... ignition is the worst level.

Pinball Dreams. This is simply the best game for the gp32. Dont let you bail out by the demo... ignition is the worst level.

What you dont like that level???? Is it really good? Wow and it one of the cheapest can you buy it boxed?

Kimchi-Men, Pinball Dreams, and Dungeon & Guarder are great, but now I can't buy them because of stupid JoyGP (I'm not going to buy the smc version!)! :angry:

I think im gonna buy dungeon and guarder, and little wizard along with GPcinema.

But my Paypal account got nulled out or something because i forgot the password and i clicked the i forgot password button too many times lol. Ill just make a new one i guess.

What other games are gonna be available at JoyGP soon? I hope all for princess because it looks cool, as well as an englishversion of astonia story r.

Im not sure about little wizard, because some people say its good, and some say its bad. I guess I wont get it because the only reason I wanted it was for a portable 2D fighter, but with the release of KOF91 I wont need it.

Back