commercial game share

Status
Not open for further replies.

russia

Still Fresh
if anybody likes the idea of sharing any commercial games, they can join me in circle jerking together in one big ritual of stupidity. Thank you.

u better prepare yourself to get banned! :angry: or delete this post before it happens, we do not accept piracy of gp32 commercila soft or games

First post and talking about commercial sharing... geez, that's a way to make people hate you at once...

IF YOU WANT A COMMERCIAL GAME: BUY IT!
That's what the word COMMERCIAL means

IF you don't want to give out some money, GET FREE GAMES!

hypocrites.... how many of u use your gp32 for playing illegal copyrighted roms. Gamepark commercial games are generally not that good and are espescailly poor for those of us that do not speak korean. why should we have to buy games. providing entertainment sould be art and not for profit..... espescially when the gp32 is so expensive and no games come with it. i just hope there are more open minded communities out there who are not under gamepark's thumb.

...Except GP32 games are both newer, much more important to Gamepark's survival than snes roms are to Nintendo's, and extremely cheap and easy to buy at just $5-$8 a pop. Gosh, don't I sound like a fucking idiot now.

[Note from rico - this was posted on gp32emu as well, so I posted the same addition]

whay should gamepark make such excessive money when they dont even provide a good service. peer to peer helps everybody... the real people.. not the businessmen. this is supposed to be an underground community but it actually has the attitude of the most mainstream thing in the world. i make one post which starts a debate and i get threatened with being banned... its like living under a dictatorship. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah don't I just talk too fucking much?

russia posted on Aug 28 2003 said:
this is supposed to be an underground community
Wtf? Says who?

Are you going to "smash the system" by trading GP32 warez? That's great, we'll know who to blame when GamePark goes out of business!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamepark commercial games are generally not that good and are espescailly poor for those of us that do not speak korean.

If they're *that* rubbish, don't bother playing them at all then :)

russia, like hell it's a debate. You're asking to set up some sort of piracy ring using our boards. Get a brain and read the big 'NO WAREZ' sticky on this very forum before your post, you fuck hydrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back