Codeblocks Environment Setup

It can't find the SDL_gfx.a library in the lib directory. Check if you have uncompressed the libraries in the right folder.

EDIT: Sorted! Thanks =D

AARGHHHHH!!!

Now I get this:-

Project : NewTest
Compiler : GP2X Dev Kit (called directly)
Directory : C:\devkitGP2X\NewTest\
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Switching to target: default
Linking executable: C:\devkitGP2X\NewTest\NewTest.gpe
c:\devkitgp2x\bin\..\lib\gcc\arm-linux\4.0.2\..\..\..\..\arm-linux\bin\ld.exe: C:\DevKitGP2X\lib: No such file: Permission denied
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 0 seconds)
0 errors, 0 warnings

Permissions denied to what???

I cant tell from that last post. Have you got a new problem or have you sorted it now?

Check the compiler exes, I am not sure why it is trying to call ld.exe instead of arm-linux-ld.exe. Note: I am using a nightly build.
123mptx.png

Check the compiler exes, I am not sure why it is trying to call ld.exe instead of arm-linux-ld.exe. Note: I am using a nightly build.

Thanks for posting that, it's now pointing to the right LD.exe but still the same error?

Project : NewTest
Compiler : GP2X Dev Kit (called directly)
Directory : C:\devkitGP2X\NewTest\
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Switching to target: default
Linking executable: C:\devkitGP2X\NewTest\NewTest.gpe
c:\devkitgp2x\bin\..\lib\gcc\arm-linux\4.0.2\..\..\..\..\arm-linux\bin\ld.exe: C:\DevKitGP2X\lib: No such file: Permission denied
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 0 seconds)
0 errors, 0 warnings

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally worked it out. I had an extra library folder as a lib entry, so it was trying to link to a folder??? Wierd? Next I found problems with the sdl libs, because I appeared to have hardware SDL libs and software include files?!?

Anyway, the demo works fine =D Now to get some proper develoment going :rolleyes:

EDIT: Many thanks to yaustar!! I couldn't have got this working without help. Being from a Delphi background....

Back