Clock

Hyperpc

Website
Visit site
We need a proper clock for the gp2x like the psp one, not like that crapo clock we also ready have we need a clock that you don't have to reset when you swith off the console this would be also good the gmenu next to the battery icon

B)
Ok I have instruction on how to add a clock to your gp2x cheap and easy.

A. Buy a digital wist watch
(it's the easy one to use because the time is all ready in a digital format)

B. carefully remove all the internals of the watch

C. cut a hole in the in front of you gp2x ruffly the size of the clocks lcd.
(I recommended using a hack saw, or chain saw for this job.)

D. hot glue your new clock in place so that the little lcd pokes out the hole you just made.

I'll never do this mod I have a wist watch, and a cell phone. but if you need a clock in your gp2x :p

If GPH had only included internal wifi then it would have been possible in software...
:(

They only needed to provide a 32.768Khz oscillator + standby voltage, and it would have worked.

However, if they'd had done that, they'd have DaveC breathing down there necks for wasting battery power on something that isn't an emulator :D

Squidge said:
They only needed to provide a 32.768Khz oscillator + standby voltage, and it would have worked.

However, if they'd had done that, they'd have DaveC breathing down there necks for wasting battery power on something that isn't an emulator :D
He might be satisfied if they added a cell battery to the recipe :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fargo said:
Squidge said:

He might be satisfied if they added a cell battery to the recipe :)

hows this for a idea then, a hat with a solar panel on top for teh GP2X! would look really silly, but you wouldnt run of a power, unless you live in Scotland (which i do ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Back