Clicks For Devs - November

Clicks for Devs - November

• Woogal (GpQuake, Lacuna, Bob the amazing lemon)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oankali (Various GP32 coding libraries)

• RaceManiac (ScorchedGP)

• Paul Stapleton (Warlock of Firetop Mountain)

• Puck2099 (GPLadyKiller)

• Hooka (OpenBor, Wolf3D, Sarien)

• Guyfawkes (Various small games)

• FireFly (GeePee32, various utils)

• Tuskenraider (PLynx)

• no_skill (GpScout)

• Total voters

Man, this is hard to decide. I feel like I'm not doing the other devers justice by clicking for only one of them. :(

On the positive side, this means that GP has about the strongest homebrew community around! :)

Firefly gets my vote. GeePee32 makes testing and debugging much easier. It even makes it possible to sneakily work on gp32 projects while in the office, where getting out the gp32 would be too blatant. Not that I would do that myself obviously ;)

I voted for myself because I doubt I will win up against Lacuna :) It would be nice if you could update the list of my games as people may not know what games I have wrote for GP32:

Darts, Yahtzee, Memory, Bunny Traps, WinGP. Also involved with Doom, maybe will help me there. And some unfinished stuff but I wont count that.

You can find them all here

Racemaniac posted on Oct 31 2005 at 10:33 AM said:
shouldn't quiest be in the list?

I second that. If he was, I would have voted for him for sure :) TMP is fantastic and deserves recognition!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ninjia^ posted on Oct 31 2005 at 04:43 PM said:
Hasnt woogal already got a GP2X from craigix or has he just got a Devboard at the moment??
and what do that have to do with this? right, nothing!

Voted for racemaniac to support the little group of Fenix devvers :) (I`m also waiting for his minigame :D)

When do we start cycling back through the previous devs? Reesy has been doing a lot since he was picked, and I think it would do well to have some of the previous devs back on the list maybe six months after they were previously chosen. Maybe there is already an official policy on this, unless the main premise is to reward ALL devs, and we are basically just deciding the waiting order.

Quiest posted on Oct 31 2005 at 06:03 PM said:
Voted for racemaniac to support the little group of Fenix devvers :) (I`m also waiting for his minigame :D)
thanx :)
school work is keeping me bussy atm ^^
should really make some time for your minigame, but also for scorched gp and perhaps also metaphysic

Vimacs posted on Oct 31 2005 at 04:45 PM said:
Ninjia^ posted on Oct 31 2005 at 04:43 PM said:
Hasnt woogal already got a GP2X from craigix or has he just got a Devboard at the moment??
and what do that have to do with this? right, nothing!

Sorry, I thought the point of the clicks for devs thing was to get devs GP2X's as a reward for their previous/current work, I must have mistunderstood.

Back