Clicks For Devs, May 2005: Reesy

So a lot of you are using adblockers... I see... that's why I didn't get much money before the Clicks for Devs idea... :/

Was a bit under the server cost until now...

EvilDragon posted on May 3 2005 at 07:09 PM said:
So a lot of you are using adblockers... I see... that's why I didn't get much money before the Clicks for Devs idea... :/

Was a bit under the server cost until now...
I guess thats the problem with technology minded people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo Hoo I won!, thanks to everyone that voted and thanks to EvilDragon for his generousity. I'm having a good week as I started my new job this week as well. :)

Reesy posted on May 4 2005 at 05:11 PM said:
Woo Hoo I won!, thanks to everyone that voted and thanks to EvilDragon for his generousity. I'm having a good week as I started my new job this week as well. :)
Oh no! :eek: Does this mean that you'll have less time to work on DrSMS? Erm.. I mean congratulations on the new job. ;)

I'm probably going to have to stop on my projects for a couple of weeks until I've completed my initial training period for my new position but after that it should be business as usual.

sam fisher posted on May 4 2005 at 08:48 PM said:
you will end up with a lot of money and ED again how much earned per click?

Depends on which banner you click. I only get a total.

Last edited:
Reesy posted on May 4 2005 at 06:21 PM said:
I'm probably going to have to stop on my projects for a couple of weeks until I've completed my initial training period for my new position but after that it should be business as usual.
Glad you found a Job Reesy! :wub:

shinneri posted on May 8 2005 at 01:21 AM said:
Ummm... Am I the only one who can't see the Google ads banner at the top of the file archive anymore?

I can see them :)

Last edited:
I have 2 questions about this project ED (It probably has been answered before somewhere, but meh):

you're going to do this every month, don't you?

If so, will Reesy be excluded from the voting for next month? I would hope so (nothing against you, Reesy :D), so other good devs would hav a fair chance to get the clicks, too.

Horscht posted on May 16 2005 at 10:05 PM said:
I have 2 questions about this project ED (It probably has been answered before somewhere, but meh):

you're going to do this every month, don't you?

If so, will Reesy be excluded from the voting for next month? I would hope so (nothing against you, Reesy :D), so other good devs would hav a fair chance to get the clicks, too.

Yes, I'll do this every month and Reesy will be excluded for the next three months :)

Last edited:
Back