Classic Edition Pandora for sale (+8GB SD, charger)

Nikkis-

Still Fresh
Unfortunately my life situation forces me to put my beloved Pandora for sale. As I currently have no job and I'm broke, I'm obviously in need of cash. I still intend to buy the 1Ghz edition as soon as I get the cash, as this community and the device are really one of a kind. Anyways, here goes:

First batch classic Pandora for sale. The Pandora itself is in perfect condition, no scratches or cracks, no loosened nubs, hinges or buttons. Everything works like it should. This device overclocks nicely to 900Mhz+ and is still stable, and I have, for example, been using Android on it without problems. (Altough if you're not a patient person, don't bother to try it because it obviously isn't as fast as the 1Ghz version, for example) The device runs the emulators and games it's supposed to run very well and I have not experienced any bigger problems with it. Also, the wifi works fine here. :)

So, if you're looking for a gaming device / mini pc to fit in your pocket, this might be it. Right now I'm asking 240 € + shipping, but the price is negotiable, make an offer!

I'll upload pics tonight, asap.

Back