Chromium

sebt3 said:
hum, things changes...

@hit&run : would you mind "svn up" & make please :p

Reading through that link it looks like they only resolved the crashing when having SSL errors, not the root cause of the NSS errors...
I'd be surprised if this did anything other than prevent the crash, I expect it to work the same as ED's best version, but I hope I'm wrong... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
centus said:
Reading through that link it looks like they only resolved the crashing when having SSL errors, not the root cause of the NSS errors...
I'd be surprised if this did anything other than prevent the crash, I expect it to work the same as ED's best version, but I hope I'm wrong... ;)
Explaining why hitnrun didn't report then :(

Okay, got a few PNDs for you guys:

Chromium 4:

This is the same Chromium that was available so far, but it now saves everything in your appdata directory (no caching on the NAND anymore) and also: SSL is now working fine.

Chromium, latest snapshot:

This is the latest snapshot version. SSL works, too, saves everything in your appdata directory.
Only known problem: Bookmark Manager doesn't work.
You can still use bookmarks, delete and move them around using the right mouse button, but you cannot run the Bookmark Manager.

I also tried a v5 Chromium, but it freezed with some websites.

Enjoy those two PNDs and report any problems you might encounter :D

EvilDragon said:
Okay, got a few PNDs for you guys:

Chromium 4:

This is the same Chromium that was available so far, but it now saves everything in your appdata directory (no caching on the NAND anymore) and also: SSL is now working fine.

Chromium, latest snapshot:

This is the latest snapshot version. SSL works, too, saves everything in your appdata directory.
Only known problem: Bookmark Manager doesn't work.
You can still use bookmarks, delete and move them around using the right mouse button, but you cannot run the Bookmark Manager.

I also tried a v5 Chromium, but it freezed with some websites.

Enjoy those two PNDs and report any problems you might encounter :D
Awesome! Much love to you! :D
Can't wait to get testing this :)

And just for future reference -
Couple - 2 things
Few - 3 things (or more) ;)

Back