Beta Chromium

Status
Not open for further replies.

paddy

Website
Visit site
Hi ,i am trying to install chromium 0.1+svnr34027-r1.5 but after installing the depends and then installing chromium 0.1+svnr34027-r1.5 i get the error ,can't install.

I have been trying to install quite a few programs from the feed browser http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/repo/?pkgname=chromium but i seem to get this error quite often ,i do the sudo opkg update after installing stuff and then try again but still can't get most stuff to install.

Is it that i am doing something wrong or could someone explain why only some software install's ,here is another example of a stange install problem i had ,i was trying to install cheese webcam and i was getting errors after the install but i didn't decide to remove the package as i was going to come back to it the next day only to find when i booted up ,cheese was in my list and it runs ,well it needs driver support for a camera as it can't find one yet !

But this strange way that it can give error and say it could not be nstalled yet it can install and work ,but other times it will say it cant install and sit in usr/bin and not appear in the list - btw how do i run something from usr/bin to see if it does work ,seeing as it's not in list ? however i had chromium installed but couldn't find that one in usr/bin ,but i would like to try (aplay) or (arecord) as i notice they are there and would like to test the mic out.

cheers for any help

Paddy

<jam fist into mouth>
Go to the appstore and get it...
</jam fist into mouth>
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back