Christchurch Has Been Destroyed

R.B

Christchurch has been destroyed

The place that I love the most and lived in for 7 years and hope to return to has just been destroyed by another earthquake, just as the earthquake destroyed Christchurch so did it destroy my dream, god help them they need it
sad.gif

It was a 6.3 and lasted a full minuet and the center was 5 miles from the CBD in other words in Christchurch itself

They just had another one 5.5

Last edited by a moderator:
not being a fan of church or you personally, its still the humane thing to send my condolences to you and yours

DaMummy said:
not being a fan of church or you personally, its still the humane thing to send my condolences to you and yours

I am suprised of the lack of humanity on this sight because of this I will leave this place, once I close there is no coming back
How sad

This has NO baring on Christchurch, Or the people who live/lived there, As my sincere condolences
go out to them, And wish them all the best considering the horrendous horrors they have had to
go through.

But RB, You have made you`re bed (regarding your history and the way you portrayal yourself on these
forums), And i guess you now have to lay in it.

You only have yourself to blame.

Trooper

R.B said:
Christchurch has been destroyed

The place that I love the most and lived in for 7 years and hope to return to has just been destroyed by another earthquake, just as the earthquake destroyed Christchurch so did it destroy my dream, god help them they need it
sad.gif

It was a 6.3 and lasted a full minuet and the center was 5 miles from the CBD in other words in Christchurch itself

They just had another one 5.5

It's quite terrible. Unlike the last one, this on hit in the middle of a business day, office buildings collapsed full of people. There were people on the viewing deck of our cathedral spire when it plummeted to the ground...
Myself and family are safe. But with so many deaths, everyone in Christchurch is going to know someone who's been killed. We're really just waiting for the list of names... and trying to clean up the place as best we can.

Man all we can do is Pray now for all people there family and friend and in the world, death toll so far as indicated by Mr Google is about 100

God help us all

'The death toll was confirmed at 71, but this number is expected to rise significantly as more bodies are uncovered. Around 120 people have been rescued so far.'

Hope of finding more survivors fades in Christchurch earthquake wreckageDeath toll confirmed at 71, but numbers expected to rise as bodies uncovered, New Zealand PM warns

Share15 Toby Manhire in Christchurch and Peter Walker guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 23 February 2011 20.54 GMT Article history
Rescue workers search for victims under the rubble near Christchurch's Canterbury Television building. Photograph: Shuzo Shikano/AP

Just read it in the news paper this morning. Horrible incident. My condolences to the victims. I haven't got the details but it seems like this was by far the most desctructive quake in the recent history of NZ. The pictures of the destruction are shocking. I feel for you guys.

@R.B.: YES! Leave already, nobody cares about anything you do or say anymore. So stop pretending to leave every two days and do it finally!!! Troll somewhere else please.

Two of my best Friends (Husband and Wife) have died in the earthquake or should say I am 99% certain, by Friday I will be 100% but I am still hoping they are ok I have been friends for 28 years

It just makes you feel sick that you can't do anything about it.

PS: I don’t care what people think about me any more but me. I use to care but not now, all people are scum unless proven otherwise I don’t get disappointed this way I have had to many disappointments with people on the net.

R.B said:
all people are scum unless proven otherwise I don’t get disappointed this way I have had to many disappointments with people on the net.

That's okay mate, we've all felt the same way about you for months now ;-)

D.

damnit what have i started, im gonna be the bigger man here and apologize to you personally red baron.

Back