Chatboard Apps

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
Hey all.

I just aquired a chatbox (Once again craig, you rule!) and was wondering what apps, emulators etc that I could use with the gp32.

Most importantly, I am looking for a text editor, that i can use to write memos, etc and save them to the gp32.

So, yeah, if you know of programs, I'd like to hear them.

Thanks.

p.s. I'm looking for a GP32 blu. If you have one going for a reasonable price, please let me know. Thanks :)

hey, edgewrite by woogal is a good text file editor for GP32

www.gp2xstore.com has some GP32 BLU+'s I think...

and finally,

sarien (the version by me, without sound cause I'm not smart enough to fix it yet)
freesci
scummvm (I think)

are some of the ones that ring right off the top of my head, I'll try and get a good look around to find a more complete list for you...

now, this could be wrong because im going back quite some time, but if I do remember correctly the atari st emulator was compatible and I think there was a personal organiser/dairy application for the ST.

So if you put those two together with savestates and the chatboard you have, basically, a pda :)

But, like I said, I might have that all wrong :unsure:

Anyway, as Hooka said, edgewrite is very good aswell.

I miss my blu :(

When I get mine, I wanna play the old Level 9 text adventures...

Hooka posted on Feb 20 2007 at 01:10 AM said:
hey, edgewrite by woogal is a good text file editor for GP32

www.gp2xstore.com has some GP32 BLU+'s I think...

and finally,

sarien (the version by me, without sound cause I'm not smart enough to fix it yet)
freesci
scummvm (I think)

are some of the ones that ring right off the top of my head, I'll try and get a good look around to find a more complete list for you...

Thanks for all that dude.

I'll consider the gp2xstore, but I'd prefer to buy one from the uk, and I'd prefer a used one, cos I'm a tightarse :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back