Cbr/cbz Reader For Gp2x?

leathco

Just wondering, I have a TON of comics and mags in this format. Any chance of there being a reader out or in development?

The built-in picture viewer isn't quite there to view comics yet. I agree it's a fair enough workaround for now but it's definitely not the solution.

It would be nice if GPH update the picture viewer to better handle comic scans or if someone could write a nice app like CDisplay :)

Agreed, even just a better picture viewer would be fine.

One that would divide each page into two columns with four rows each should be enough to allow people to both see the pictures and read the text (with the ability to use the stick to move around on the image, in case anything's cut off), really (with some additional zooming options). I'd program it myself, if I, uh, didn't suck at programming.

I've been planning to develop one myself, but I can't catch my breath between the many deadlines approaching these days.
It is still on my schedule, I have all Pretty Face issues and I intend to read them on my GP2X, so either someone else bring a CDisplay clone or you wait until I get a chance to write it myself ;)

sehs33 posted on Mar 18 2007 at 12:23 PM said:
I've been planning to develop one myself, but I can't catch my breath between the many deadlines approaching these days.
It is still on my schedule, I have all Pretty Face issues and I intend to read them on my GP2X, so either someone else bring a CDisplay clone or you wait until I get a chance to write it myself ;)

I wish I had the know-how to do it. I'll be looking forward to it, whomever releases it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! will be getting a gp2x soon, well don't laugh at me i know it is way too late and maybe people have moved on to better things but I think i want to try the gp2x and see how it works, so does this thread have any development at all? if any that is?

Thanks and Have a good one to all :)

midnightman said:
Hello! will be getting a gp2x soon, well don't laugh at me i know it is way too late and maybe people have moved on to better things but I think i want to try the gp2x and see how it works, so does this thread have any development at all? if any that is?

Thanks and Have a good one to all :)

300px-Vasnetsov_Grave_digger.JPG

Welcome to the forum and congratulations for your "new" gp2x, midnightman.
I am one of the rarely guys still just owning a gp2x, too. ^^

I know you are new, so please read the Forum Rules.
For example, there stands:
posting in threads over three months old (unless you have a good reason) [is not allowed]

I don't think, that any of the guys, which posted in this thread, still read it. So, if you have a wish, a question or developed a awesome comic viewer: Create a new thread instead of reanimate a three years old thread. ;)

greetings, Ziz

Back