Can't remember the name of this english TV series.

Yep. I own them both, believe it or not - got a real bargain on the arcade board. :lol: The NES game is quite Mega Man-like. But now I'm getting off-track.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. I own them both, believe it or not - got a real bargain on the arcade board. :lol: The NES game is quite Mega Man-like. But now I'm getting off-track.
I believe you. :D This is strangely catarthic, talking about old cartoons.None of my friends are as big a geek as me :lol:

Thers a very good old film called the 'mouse and the motorcycle' Its on amazon.com.I reckon its right up your alley.Heres the link

https://www.youtube.com/embed/3funeDWFr9g?feature=oembed

Yeah i heard the new thundercats has a manga style,will have to get the boxset.Geekily i still have my lion o action figure. :D
It's not to manga-stylish imho. They look more Cat-like than in the old Series (Fur) but this is no a bad thing imho. And Cheetara looks even hotter now. :rolleyes: Best thing is that Snarf does not talk anymore. ^^

Never heard of bucky o hare will check it out on youtube.Oh and ullyses 31 was brilliant and hasnt dated at all.Check it out.Great cartoon.
You missed something. ^^

https://www.youtube.com/embed/k6Mh7hhaqhk?feature=oembed

Best thing is that Snarf does not talk anymore. ^^
Noooooo! Snarf was my favourite character!
But he looks much cuter now. =^.^=

thundercats-2011-hotenews.jpg

Sorry for the bump here, but I just saw a discussion about old TV programmes elsewhere (I was browsing Amazon for 80s shows :p ), and saw a show of a similar description to the one this thread was started about.

Linux-SWAT, is the show you're looking for "Raven"? The thread I saw said it was from the 1970s, though, so it might not be...

Thanks for reviving my stolen thread ;^)

Unfortunately, it's not this one :^(

Ah, damn. I don't know the programme myself, but I'll keep an eye out for anything else that sounds like it!

I know that sfx magazine (A sci fi mag) has a regular feature where you write in describing an old show that you cant remember the name of and they try to find out what its called and was about etc. There was so many shows.There was a good british one about a victorian boyghost who had adventures the kids of the house that he haunted.The word nobody or house was in the title i think.

No King (as a regular character anyway) in the Tomorrow people - it was set in 'present day' (1970s) for the most part too. Definitely a sci-fi show, that one. Memorably sinister theme tune.

Back