Can You Play Any Games On The Gp2x Right Now?

"It's not backwards compatible, so downloading the old GP32 games won't do you any good (unless you have a GP32 or the GP32 emu for the PC). "

anybody tell me where i might get a gp32 emulator? done a quick searh but its flooded with emulators FOR gp32. i wanted to assess the current quality of the emus for a rough guide on what i can expect from gp2x in future as i never got one. Thanks for any help you can give :)

I think orders from GBAX will get the CD. *crosses fingers, then goes back to sitting by the letterbox*

<---- WTF? I've never used a GP32 in my life!

ahh think i got it :mellow:  geepee 32 right? - sorry
That emulator is rubbish for gaging quality of the GP32. It is just for programmers to test their apps. Really slow, no sound.

i see, didnt get on well. on doom it asks for a smc card when loading bin ?
and quake says it cant find gpquake.qbi though it is there <_< got any better ones to suggest mate? this'll last post i know this isnt really the place for it but ive started now...

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh think i got it :mellow: geepee 32 right? - sorry
That emulator is rubbish for gaging quality of the GP32. It is just for programmers to test their apps. Really slow, no sound.

i see, didnt get on well. on doom it asks for a smc card when loading bin ?
and quake says it cant find gpquake.qbi though it is there <_< got any better ones to suggest mate? this'll last post i know this isnt really the place for it but ive started now...
Nope there might be someone here that could show you a video of a GP32 running though, anyone up for it (who has a GP32 and video camera)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back