Can Ps3 And Wii Co-exist?

I believe that comparing the new nintendo in the same league as the other 2 "powerhouses" is just wrong. I mean look at the dreamcast, Failed from the start yet ended up being hugely succesfull in the long run, the Nintendo WII will be the same (no i havent seen the producers).

p.s With new remote thing project zero (fatal frame) would be awsome. :blink:

Goity posted on May 8 2006 at 02:37 PM said:
The battle'll be between Ps3 and 360, and it'll be the software that does it I think. However, the ps3 will have the advantage of two letters which have caused sony much greatness in the past.
One day when I get a PS3 ill find a game ported to both and run them side by side while capturing each at high definition. Then compare.

Last edited by a moderator:
sam fisher posted on May 9 2006 at 08:32 PM said:
Goity posted on May 8 2006 at 02:37 PM said:
The battle'll be between Ps3 and 360, and it'll be the software that does it I think. However, the ps3 will have the advantage of two letters which have caused sony much greatness in the past.
One day when I get a PS3 ill find a game ported to both and run them side by side while capturing each at high definition. Then compare.
I find it amusing that Squenix announced a game for almost every console but Xbox 360 at their e3 conference.

clarky2o2o posted on May 9 2006 at 08:26 PM said:
I believe that comparing the new nintendo in the same league as the other 2 "powerhouses" is just wrong. I mean look at the dreamcast, Failed from the start yet ended up being hugely succesfull in the long run, the Nintendo WII will be the same (no i havent seen the producers).

p.s With new remote thing project zero (fatal frame) would be awsome. :blink:

I'm not sure. I suspect that Wii's stuff just from the screenshots will be comparible to that of the others in the short tem until developers get themselves wrapped around the multi-cpu stuff. Its backwards compatible looking at the hardware with gamecube. Nintendo is making money now, everyone else is in the long game look at the titles for xbox 360 or how ps3 has only demos for it. The strength of these consoles will show later.

I wouldn't be surprised if nintendo launched their next console in a couple of years keeping the same formula, besing the other two, but keeping simplicity.

Back